HawaiiUSA's Debit Cards Help You Do More
Convenient and secure, our Debit MasterCard® options allow you to access your funds quickly while providing enhanced levels of security and various additional benefits.
- Available exclusively to eLife Checking account users
- Account earns premium rate and offers ATM fee reimbursement
- Read our card disclosures
- Use worldwide wherever MasterCard® is accepted
- Includes special offers and discounts at participating merchants
- Surcharge-free ATM access at HawaiiUSA and 400+ Bank of Hawaii ATMs statewide
- ATM withdrawal limit of $500 per day, per account
- $5,000 daily spending limit per day, per account2
- Includes Fraud Monitoring Services on purchases and ATM transactions
- MasterCard® Zero Liability Protection3
- MasterCard® Global Service
- Extended Warranty
- Price Protection
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Read more in the MasterCard® Guide to Benefits, Commercial Guide to Benefits
With every purchase you make using your HawaiiUSA Debit MasterCard®, your reward opportunities build up immediately and constantly. You'll be thrilled at the possibilities of our debit rewards program1.
- No enrollment fee, usage fee or annual fee
- Earn points by purchasing from hundreds of participating online and local retailers
- Redeem points for brand merchandise, travel, event tickets, gift cards and more
- Offers enhanced online security at no additional cost
- Use a private code when you shop online and protect your purchases
- Register your private code
Help keep your account secure by signing up for Debit Alerts. You can set custom alerts for transaction types and dollar amounts for:
- Purchases over a selected amount
- International Purchases
- Online Purchases
- Declined Purchases
Get started today: alert.smsservicesnow.com/Landing/HawaiiUSA
Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay are available now! Learn more here.
1 Debit Rewards is not available on eLife Checking accounts. Certain restrictions may apply.
2 Applies to Standard, eLife, and Business Tier 1. Limits for tiers 2, 3, and 4 are $2,000, $1,000, and $500, respectively.
3 Conditions and exceptions apply.
MasterCard is a Registered Trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated