A team of mission-focused leaders guides HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union.
From members who volunteer to seasoned professionals, our credit union benefits from the knowledge, experience, and willingness of many talented people.
The Supervisory Committee is appointed by the Board and is a direct link of communication for our members. The committee's responsibilities include:
- Working with the Internal Auditor to ensure the assets of the credit union are managed safely and soundly and the Board functions in a manner beneficial to the members
- Verifying that management carries out the policies of the Board of Directors and complies with all applicable laws and government regulations.
- Assisting members if they believe there is a problem with their account
Executive Leadership Team
This team includes the CEO and Chief Officers. They lead the workforce, manage operations, and drive performance. Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to strategic direction and cascading throughout the organization
- Creating strong alignment between the organization’s values and priorities and the behavior and performance of the workforce
- Identifying and overseeing strategic and operational risks
Board of Directors
These appointed volunteers are responsible for the general direction and control of the credit union. The Board's responsibilities include:
- Guiding HawaiiUSA's mission and strategic direction
- Maintaining HawaiiUSA's financial stability while ensuring opportunities for long term growth
- Selecting, supervising, and supporting the CEO to accomplish HawaiiUSA's mission and goals
Call for Volunteers
A culture of giving rooted in education
We give our time and resources to improve the financial well-being of members.