Deposit checks automatically and securely into your HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union checking account.
You'll love the efficiency of Direct Deposit
- Set up Direct Deposit for your paycheck, government benefits checks, and tax returns
- Save time and avoid worrying about making trips to one of our branches
Information to provide
Your employer or government agency may require you to manually complete a form or enroll in Direct Deposit on their secured website. Please note, it typically takes up to two pay periods before the direct deposit takes effect. Here's what you'll need:
- Financial Institution Name: HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union
- Our Routing Number: 321379410
- Member/Account Number: This is located at the bottom of your check (see example below). If you have questions, please visit a HawaiiUSA branch location or contact us.
- Type of Account Receiving the Deposit: Checking or Savings
- Member/Account Number: Is between 4-6-digits long and can be found within the 11-digit checking account number. This is after the preceding zeros and before the last digit. In the example above, the account number is “123456”
- Savings Account Number: Is the same as your Member/Account Number
- Checking Account Number: Is 11-digits long. In the example above, the 11-digit checking account number is “11001234560”
Discover a better way, with HawaiiUSA
Benefit from the differences between being a member and being a number