Simplify your banking with these digital services.
Secure banking on-the go, from your computer or mobile device.
Mobile Banking App
Download our app to your preferred device and manage your money on the go.
Connect your HawaiiUSA credit and debit cards to your device for quicker, more secure payments.
Digital Banking Alerts
Sign up for alerts that notify you whenever activity occurs on your HawaiiUSA accounts.
My Credit Score
This free credit score monitoring service helps you analyze your score and discover ways to improve it.
Enroll in eStatements
Go paperless. View your account statements in Digital Banking.
Digital Banking FAQs
If you get locked of of digital banking, you will need to reset your password through Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Click on "New User? or Forgot Password?". This link is located on the login box on the homepage and follow the prompts to reset your access. For your security, Digital Banking access is deactivated if you do not log in for six months. If your access expires, you may re-enroll as a new user but you will need to select a new Username and Password.
- Loan Payments: Log into your HawaiiUSA Digital Banking account or Mobile App and click the Transfers widget to schedule a one-time or recurring payment to your HawaiiUSA loan.
- Credit Card Automatic Payments: Options to pay from an external account or setup recurring payments are NOT available in the transfers widget. To manage external credit card payments and/or recurring payments, you will need to go to the Card Management, click More Credit Card Options, and click “Please click here for additional Credit Card Options and Disputes”
- Loan or Credit Card payment to another financial institution: Use our Link Accounts feature you can see all your accounts from every institution in one place:
- Log in to Digital Banking from our website
- Click on the Settings option from the dropdown menu by your username in the top right corner
- Click on the Accounts tab
- Click on Link an External Account and follow the on-screen instructions
To learn about the features that make HawaiiUSA Digital Banking the best solution for you, see our Digital Banking page.
Click the “New User” link to enroll in Digital Banking or “Sign up now” in the mobile app.
You’ll need to verify your identity by entering your:
- 4-6 digit primary account number
- SSN/TIN/EIN (no dashes)
And only entering ONE of the following:
- Date of birth
- or Email
- or ZIP code
1. From the mobile app, log into Digital Banking, then go to "Manage Accounts"
2. Click "eStatements," then go to "Settings"
3. Select "Online" for your Account Statements and follow the instructions
1099 tax forms are issued only for accounts that earn $10 or more in income per year.
1098 tax forms are issued only when a homeowner's mortgage interest paid is $600 or more for the year.
If you meet the above conditions, we issue the forms by the end of January each year.
Tax forms are issued in these ways:
- Through Online or Mobile Banking: Log in to your account, then enroll in our free eStatements service. You'll then be able to access your monthly statements and annual tax documents, if applicable, through the eStatements in Digital Banking. Note that you will only be able to view statements and tax documents for the primary account associated with your Digital Banking profile; joint accountholders will not be able to view them.
- Mail: Your tax document(s) will be mailed to the address we have on file.