When every dollar counts, count us in
If you’re committed to making college a reality, our scholarships can help
Since 1990, we’ve awarded 499 scholarships for a total of $721,500.00. Because we support education at every age and stage.
School year 2020-2021
20 scholarships of $2,000 each
- 12 awards for graduating high school seniors planning to attend any two- or four-year accredited institution of higher learning
- 8 awards for undergraduate or graduate students currently attending an accredited institution of higher learning
Who is eligible?
If you meet all three of these requirements, the answer is you!
- Must be a HawaiiUSA member for at least 12 consecutive months prior to applying
If you are not yet a HawaiiUSA member become one today so you can apply for the scholarship next year!
- Have an account in good standing (a history of responsible money management)
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2020-2021 academic school year
How to apply
Applications will be accepted from December 2020 through February 2021 (deadline to be announced).
Completed applications, certified transcripts, and two letters of recommendation must accompany the application and be submitted by the requested postmark date.
Scholarships will be awarded based on Academic Standing, Leadership, Honors and Awards, Community Service, Merit, Recommendations, and Financial Need
If you meet the eligibility requirements, fill out this form and we’ll notify you when the application is available in December 2020.