When every dollar counts, count us in
If you’re committed to making college a reality, our scholarships can help
Since 1990, we’ve awarded 219 scholarships for a total of $761,500.00. Because we support education at every age and stage.
School year 2021-2022
20 scholarships of $2,000 each
- 12 awards for graduating high school seniors planning to attend any two- or four-year accredited institution of higher learning
- 8 awards for undergraduate or graduate students currently attending an accredited institution of higher learning
Who is eligible?
If you meet all three of these requirements, the answer is you!
- Must be a HawaiiUSA member for at least 12 consecutive months prior to applying
If you are not yet a HawaiiUSA member become one today so you can apply for the scholarship in future years
Become a HawaiiUSA member
- HawaiiUSA account(s) are in good standing (show a history of responsible money management)
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2021-2022 academic school year
How to apply
The application period for the 2021-2022 scholarship has ended.
Applications are accepted from December through February 12 each year.
Recipients will be notified on April 12, 2021 and funds will be awarded in May 2021.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on Academic Standing, Leadership, Honors and Awards, Community Service, Merit, Recommendations, and Financial Need.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, fill out this form and we’ll notify you when the application is available.