Applications now being accepted through February 10, 2024
When every dollar counts, count us in! If you’re committed to making college a reality, our scholarships can help.
Since 1990, we’ve awarded 560 scholarships for a total of $843,500.00. Because we support education at every age and stage.
22 scholarships of $2,000 each
- 14 awards for graduating high school seniors planning to attend any two- or four-year accredited institution of higher learning
- 8 awards for undergraduate or graduate students currently attending an accredited institution of higher learning
Who is eligible?
If you meet these requirements, the answer is you!
- Must be a primary HawaiiUSA member for at least 12 consecutive months prior to applying
If you are not yet a HawaiiUSA member become one today so you can apply for the scholarship in future years
Become a HawaiiUSA member
- HawaiiUSA account(s) are in good standing (show a history of responsible money management)
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the upcoming academic school year
- Prior recipients of the HawaiiUSA Scholarship may reapply and will be evaluated with current applicants
How to apply
- Scholarship recipients will be selected based on academic standing, leadership, honors and awards, school and community service, merit, recommendations, financial need, and HawaiiUSA membership.
- Completed application, two signed letters of recommendation and certified transcripts must all be postmarked no later than February 10, 2024 and mailed to: HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union Attn.: Scholarship Committee 1226 College Walk, Honolulu, HI 96817-3995. A hand-carried application will not be accepted. Applications postmarked after the deadline will not be reviewed.
- The Scholarship Committee will review and evaluate each application before final selections are made. Scholarship Committee selections will be final. Recipients of the 2024-25 scholarship will be notified on or about April 12, 2024.