Ready to get started? Whether you use an iPhone®, Android™, Blackberry® or other mobile device, our Mobile Banking* app makes your life easier.
- Enroll in Online Banking, if you haven't already
- If you use an iPhone, download our app from the App Store
- If you use an Android, download our app from Google Play
- If your mobile device is not compatible with our apps, go to https://m.mobilecu.org/HawaiiUSAFCU from your mobile browser
- Open your app, sign in and continue with Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking System Requirements
- Android™ 2.2 operating system or greater
- iPhone® 3GS or higher
- iPod touch® 4S or higher
- iPad® 3 or higher, and iPad mini™
* Mobile Banking is free to all HawaiiUSA Online Banking members. An internet-enabled device is required to access the HawaiiUSA Mobile Banking App and Website. You must be enrolled in HawaiiUSA Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Enrollment in HawaiiUSA Online Banking Bill Pay is required to access any bill payment services on Mobile Banking. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and iPad mini™ are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited (RIM®) and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Trademarks and Service Marks are the property of their respective owners. Trademark owners have no affiliation with HawaiiUSA FCU, its products and services nor its website.