There's an easier, more secure way to deposit checks than visiting a branch.
When you set up direct deposit, your paycheck and government benefits checks are deposited into your HawaiiUSA account automatically.
The convenience provided by direct deposit will free up more of your time and keep you from worrying about when you can get to one of our branches during your busy day. You can direct deposit a number of recurring checks:
- Social Security or veteran's benefits
- Tax returns
Your employer or government agency may require you to manually complete a form or enroll on their secured website. Please note that it generally takes up to two (2) pay periods before the direct deposit takes effect. This is the common information they’ll need you to provide:
- Financial Institution Name: HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union
- Routing Number: 321379410
- Member/Account Number: You may obtain this information by referring to the bottom of your check (see example below) or by visiting a HawaiiUSA branch location or calling us at (808) 534.4300 or toll-free at (800) 379-1300
- Type of Account to deposit to: Checking or Savings
- Member/Account Number: Is between 4-6-digits long and can be found within the 11-digit checking account number. This is after the preceding zeros and before the last digit. In the example above, the account number is “123456”
- Savings Account Number: Is the same as your Member/Account Number
- Checking Account Number: Is 11-digits long. In the example above, the 11-digit checking account number is “11001234560”