• Matching categories:
  • News

April 16, 2024

Hawaii Business Magazine announced their annual list of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work and HawaiiUSA was named for the sixth year, achieving Gold status. Known as one of the most coveted workplace recognition programs in Hawaii, this Best Places to Work recognition is a hard-earned feat among local businesses. Along with its research partner Workforce Research Group, Hawaii Business Magazine conducted extensive surveys of employees and company representatives where 80% of the final score is based on employees’ responses, and the remaining 20% is based on responses by company representatives.

Companies were given the two-part employee survey in November 2023 and employees were asked to complete their survey anonymously. For this part, scores are based on 10 key drivers of employee engagement. The employer assessment portion of the survey, however, captured details about policies and practices. 

According to Hawaii Business Magazine, companies that are selected typically report higher overall scores in employee experience, satisfaction with compensation, professional development, paid time off, and more. Also, selected companies are shown to have confidence in their work cultures and are proactive in seeking feedback and making improvements.

“We are thrilled to be named as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work again this year,” said Greg Young, President and CEO of HawaiiUSA. “In addition to earning this distinction, we are looking forward to evaluating the employee feedback and employer benchmark reports and using them as part of our ongoing efforts to improve as an organization,” Greg added.

HawaiiUSA is listed alongside all of the winners in the April 2024 edition of Hawaii Business Magazine. The selected companies were also invited to join in a celebratory dinner hosted by Hawaii Business Magazine.

We’re always looking to grow our team! Join us and learn more about career opportunities at hawaiiusafcu.com/careers.