A rewarding career that provides financial stability makes a true difference in people's lives. At HawaiiUSA, we provide personal and professional enrichment opportunities in the financial services industry.
We are committed to making a positive impact on people’s lives, and we seek employees who embody our core values. Our goal is to earn members’ trust by educating and informing them about the rich opportunities available through a relationship with us.
We want people who enjoy working with others and helping them achieve their goals. We value trustworthy, respectful people whose honesty shines through in all of their work. And we want teammates who strive for excellence and welcome new challenges.
HawaiiUSA’s culture is a direct reflection of the personalized service we provide to our members and the respect and professionalism we exhibit to each other. Our Core Values were carefully designed by our staff to reflect the culture we strive to live and perpetuate each day.
- We create a positive impression/outcome during each interaction.
- We build strong member confidence and satisfaction.
- Our members and employees find value in their interactions with us.
- Our word is trusted: What we say is what we do.
- We are respectful and honest in all business and interpersonal dealings.
- We take a broader view, making decisions based on what’s best for members, the organization and our teammates.
- Every day, we live our organization’s vision and culture of assisting one another.
- We support and work with others until the goal is achieved.
- We collaborate to resolve conflicts in a manner that benefits everyone.
- We continuously seek opportunities to enhance our skills and knowledge within the profession.
- We are responsible and our results are tied to personal accountability.
- Our resiliency allows us to overcome challenges and adapt to change
We pride ourselves in providing a comprehensive benefits package to you and your family.
Health & Wellness
This program is available at a low cost to employees and their dependents.
- Medical: Employees may choose from multiple plans offering comprehensive coverage with an emphasis on disease prevention. The plans differ in cost and operation. Emergency coverage is available at any time, anywhere in the world.
- Wellness: Our medical plans provide professional counseling to help employees assess their lifestyle, health habits and health risks and then design a plan to encourage healthy behavior.
- Vision: Our vision plans provide coverage on eye exams, frames, lenses or contact lenses for you and your eligible dependents.
- Dental: One plan offers the freedom to visit any dentist, while another uses in-network providers who can offer considerable cost savings to you based on contracted fees with the company.
- Life: Life and Accidental, Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance benefits provide financial security to your family members. Basic life insurance coverage is offered at one times your base annual earnings to a maximum of $250,000 with a minimum coverage of $50,000. Employees also may purchase coverage for eligible dependents at group rates.
- Other Benefits Include:
- Premium Medical Waiver Incentive
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Onsite Flu Shots
- Onsite Health Assessments
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Temporary Military Training Reimbursement*
- Discounts on credit union products and services, e.g., loans, safe deposit boxes, etc.
All eligible full-time employees also can receive an additional subsidy to purchase supplemental insurance that includes the following:
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Dental Insurance
*Employee reimbursed for difference between regular and military pay (if less) up to 3 weeks.
- 401(k) Plan: Our 401(k) Plan is designed to help you achieve your financial goals with built-in tax advantages and contributions from the company, subject to IRS limitations.
- Celebrating Our Success
- Annual Incentive Plan (AIP): Employees may receive a discretionary annual payment through our AIP.
- Keys of Excellence (KOE): This program recognizes outstanding employees who have exhibited the highest level of commitment to our core values in their interactions with members, colleagues and the community at large.
- Years of Service Awards: Our dedicated employees are rewarded and recognized annually when reaching certain years of service milestones (1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, etc).
Applying at HawaiiUSA FCU
You may submit an application for an available job through our online application system. Our recruiter will reviews qualifications and experience to determine fit into the position and the company culture. If you are a possible match, the recruiter will contact you to arrange an initial interview.
Job applicants go through multiple interviews; first with our recruiter and then with our hiring managers. During this part of the process, we will assess your technical skills and proficiency, and potential Member Service Specialists (Tellers) are asked to take a skills assessment. We also will assess how well you fit into the HawaiiUSA culture.
The Next Step
Following the interview process, our recruiter will contact you to further discuss your opportunities with HawaiiUSA.