Jump-Start Student Program
Teenage years are an important time to teach children how to responsibly manage their money and prepare for a future life of independence. Help them on their way through HawaiiUSA’s Jump-Start Student Account for students age 13-23. The account allows young members to begin enjoying the benefits of doing business with HawaiiUSA:
- Account requires $25 minimum balance*
- Opportunity to open a special Share Certificate with “Add-On” feature
- Immediate access to Online Banking, our secure Internet service, and our 24-Hour telephone service for your financial transactions
And once members turn 15, these great additional benefits are activated**!
- Share Draft Checking Account (must have valid picture ID)
- FREE ATM Card
- FREE Debit Card (must be at least 16 years old with valid ID)
- Access to any Bank of Hawaii ATM with no transaction fee
- VISA Credit Card with no annual fee
- Pay bills through Online Bill Pay, our FREE Internet Bill Payment Service
Already 18? HawaiiUSA FCU can help you map out your financial future through our Investment and Insurance Services.*** Available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P., (CFS).
*$5.00 minimum deposit into a Primary Share Savings is required for membership.
**Members under the age of 15 or 15 years of age or older without a valid picture ID, require a parent or guardian as a joint member on all accounts. HawaiiUSA FCU ATM, Gold Debit MasterCard and VISA Credit Card and Online Bill Pay (online bill payment service) are free.
***Product and Services offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P., are: not NCUA or NCUSIF insured, not credit union guaranteed, and may lose value. Financial Advisors are employees of HawaiiUSA FCU and registered representatives through CFS. HawaiiUSA FCU is in partnership with CFS. Member NASD/SIPC