eLife Checking: Qualifications
Download 2014 Version
| Download 2015 Version
Qualification Cycle Table – 2015
|Qualification Cycle ||Start ||End ||Statement Cycle |
|1 ||Dec 31, 2014 ||Jan 30, 2015 ||Jan 1 - 31, 2015 |
|2 ||Jan 31 ||Feb 27 ||Feb 1 - 28 |
|3 ||Feb 28 ||Mar 30 ||Mar 1 - 31 |
|4 ||Mar 31 ||Apr 29 ||Apr 1 - 30 |
|5 ||Apr 30 ||May 30 ||May 1 - 31 |
|6 ||May 31 ||Jun 29 ||Jun 1 - 30 |
|7 ||Jun 30 ||Jul 30 ||Jul 1 - 31 |
|8 ||Jul 31 ||Aug 30 ||Aug 1 - 31 |
|9 ||Aug 31 ||Sep 29 ||Sep 1 - 30 |
|10 ||Sep 30 ||Oct 30 ||Oct 1 - 31 |
|11 ||Oct 31 ||Nov 29 ||Nov 1 - 30 |
|12 ||Nov 30 ||Dec 30 ||Dec 1 - 31 |
Reward yourself with Premium Rates and nationwide ATM fee reimbursements of up to $20 at
the end of the month just by meeting three (3) easy requirements within each qualification cycle1:
- Make 10 or more debit card purchases2
- Includes point-of-sale (POS) purchases.
- Excludes ATM transactions or transactions that go through the ATM network, per merchants’ discretion.
- Please note that debit card purchases may not post to your eLife Checking account immediately. We advise that you make debit card purchases 5-7 days prior to the end of the qualification cycle and/or make more than 10 debit card purchases.
- Enroll and receive eStatements
- Signing up for an eLife Checking account does not automatically enroll you in eStatements. eStatements is a self-enrollment process through HawaiiUSA Online Banking. You will need an active email address to begin. Should you have any questions regarding the enrollment process for Online Banking or eStatements, our member service representatives will gladly assist you.
- Receive one direct deposit, ACH transaction, or HawaiiUSA Online Bill Pay payment
- A direct deposit, ACH transaction or HawaiiUSA Online Bill Pay payment must post in your eLife Checking account within the qualification cycle. Since HawaiiUSA has no control over when and how merchants process their transactions you can:
- Set up more than one deposit or withdrawal that can post within the qualification cycle, or
- If it is possible, change the date of the merchant’s billing cycle so that it posts within the qualification cycle.
- Transfers between HawaiiUSA accounts do not qualify.
- The qualification cycle is a period beginning one business day prior to the start of the current statement cycle (first calendar
day of each month) through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle (last calendar day of each month).
- Debit card purchases must be considered "settled" to be counted within each qualification cycle. A settled transaction is one that has been posted to the account.