Reward yourself with a checking account that pays you back! If you are a person on-the-go and enjoy the convenience of accessing your accounts electronically, this high dividend-bearing checking account is ideal for you.
Rewards and Qualifications
Receive Premium Rates(1) and nationwide ATM fee reimbursements(2) of up to $20 just by fulfilling 3 easy steps within each qualification cycle:(3)
- Make 10 or more debit card purchases;
- Receive one or more direct deposit, ACH transaction, or HawaiiUSA Online Bill Pay payment; and
- Enroll and receive eStatements.
More Value-Added Benefits
eLife Checking members can take advantage of these value-added benefits:
IMPORTANT ACCOUNT INFORMATION
* Existing eLife Checking accountholders will receive the new, blue translucent debit card design when their existing debit card expires. If they would like to receive the new eLife Checking blue translucent debit card design before their existing debit card expires, a $10 Debit Card Replacement Fee will be charged to their account. Please refer to HawaiiUSA's Schedule of Fees and Charges which is available to download at hawaiiusafcu.com or can be obtained at any HawaiiUSA FCU branch.
(1) Premium Rates: Annual Percentage Yield. Premium Rates of 0.85% APY paid on average daily balances of $10,000 and below and 0.10% APY paid on average daily balances over $10,000 each monthly cycle when monthly qualifications have been met. If monthly qualifications are not met, a base rate of 0.01% APY will be paid on the average daily balance. Rates current as of 11/01/12 and may change anytime after the account has been opened. Minimum $20 is required to open this account. No minimum balance is required. Subject to other HawaiiUSA FCU account terms and conditions. Other fees may apply which could reduce your earnings. A minimum $5 is required to open a HawaiiUSA FCU Share savings account (if applicable). Member must be eligible for and obtain a HawaiiUSA FCU Debit Card.
(2) Nationwide ATM Fee Reimbursements: There is a maximum $20 nationwide ATM fee reimbursement per account qualification cycle when requirements are met.
(3) Qualification Cycle: Each qualification cycle ends on the second to the last day of each month. The eLife Checking: Qualifications document—which contains the various qualification cycles and other important information—is available to download at hawaiiusafcu.com or can be obtained at any HawaiiUSA FCU branch. Your debit card transactions and direct deposit/ACH transactions must be posted or cleared on the account to be counted within each qualification cycle. It may take up to three business days before the transaction posts or clears the account.
(4) Free HawaiiUSA ID Restore: Coverage is provided for primary eLife Checking accountholders only and begins on September 1, 2013. Other plans are available for purchase through idexperts. This offer can change or be cancelled at anytime.
(5) Enhanced Debit MasterCard®: Enhanced Debit MasterCard® benefits begin on October 1, 2013. Benefits include Extended Warranty, Price Protection, and Satisfaction Guarantee. For more information about these benefits, visit www.mastercard.com/debit-gtb. MasterCard® is a Registered Trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.