Enjoy peace of mind with our Overdraw Protection program that links your checking account from your savings account, line of credit, or Courtesy Pay.
|Automatically transfer funds from your savings account to your checking account to cover items presented against an insufficient fund balance. Signing up for this free benefit is quick and simple!
- Funds are transferred in increments of $100 up to available share balance
- If share balance is less than $100, the entire balance will transfer
- Automatic transfers are limited to six per month
Overdraft Line of Credit
|When you inadvertently exceed the balance of your checking account, this unsecured revolving credit line provides added security for your transactions while preventing returned item fees.
- Credit lines available from $300 to $5,000
- Line advances in $100 increments up to credit line
- Fixed interest rate
- No annual fees
- No pre-payment penalties
|Benefit from Courtesy Pay, our overdraw privilege program that provides a safety net for unexpected incidents, unforeseen problems, or oversights.
- Allows your checking account to be overdrawn up to $5001
- There is no cost if you never use it2
- Eliminate merchant NSF fees
- Covers automatic withdrawal overdrafts from your checking account (i.e. ACH, ATM, EFT debit, etc.)
- Primary Accountholder is 18 years of age or older
- All accounts must be in good standing
- Checking account is more than 60 days old
- Checking account is brought to a positive end of day available balance at least once every 15 days
- There are no legal or administrative levies against the account
- There are no pending bankruptcies or financial counseling agreements
- Mailing address is current
1 Inclusive of fees. See Schedule of Fees and Charges.
2 The usual insufficient funds fee will be charged per item.