Mobile Banking FAQ
Download PDF Version of Questions and Answers
- What is HawaiiUSA’s Mobile Banking?
HawaiiUSA's Mobile Banking allows you to access your account information and perform transactions using your mobile device.
- What Mobile Banking channels are available?
Mobile banking can be accessed in three different ways:
- Mobile App: Available for iPhone®, AndroidTM and BlackBerry® devices
- Mobile Website: Accessible through any web browser at https://m.mobilecu.org/hawaiiusafcu
- Text (SMS) Banking: Quickly retrieve account balance and transaction history via SMS text messaging on your mobile phone
- How do I sign up for Mobile Banking:
To use Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Online Banking.
- What is the cost for Mobile Banking?
HawaiiUSA FCU does not charge a fee for using HawaiiUSA Mobile Banking. It is free to all members enrolled in HawaiiUSA’s online banking service. You may however, incur additional charges from your cellular carrier for the use of text messaging and/or data usage charges. Please check with your cellular carrier for more information. Depending on which HawaiiUSA Mobile application you use, your carrier may charge you for SMS Text Messaging or Data Services. To access our Mobile Banking through the mobile application, you will need an internet connection either through a wireless connection or through a data plan. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information on a data plan.
- What are the Operating System (OS) requirements to use Mobile App?
- iPhone with iOS 4.3 or higher
- Android and Blackberry do not have any OS requirements
- Is Mobile Banking secure?
- Transactions conducted on your mobile device are protected by industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption, which prevents any to attempts to access your data. As an added security measure, we suggest you lock your phone when not in use.
- If you use multiple mobile devices to access Mobile Banking, an email with a one-time PIN number will be sent to your email address on file which will provide you further instructions on registering your device(s). Your one-time PIN number is valid for 24 hours.
*Mobile banking is free to all HawaiiUSA Online Banking members. An internet-enabled device is required to access the HawaiiUSA Mobile Banking App and Website. You must be enrolled in HawaiiUSA Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Enrollment in HawaiiUSA Online Banking Bill Pay is required to access any bill payment services on Mobile Banking. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and iPad mini™ are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited (RIM®) and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Trademarks and Service Marks are the property of their respective owners. Trademark owners have no affiliation with HawaiiUSA FCU, its products and services nor its website.