Download our free app and get started today! HawaiiUSA Mobile Banking2 Apps are available for iPhone®, AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices.
Features available through Mobile App:
- View balances and transactions
- Transfer funds within your HawaiiUSA accounts
- Deposit checks using your smartphone or mobile tablet1
- Make payments to your HawaiiUSA loans
- Pay your bills
- View spending pattern graphs
- Send secure messages to HawaiiUSA
- Find branch locations and hours
How to get started:
- Enroll in HawaiiUSA Online Banking
- From your mobile device, click here to download the app or visit the App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the HawaiiUSA Mobile App and sign in
1Mobile Deposit is available to accounts that meet eligibility criteria.
2Mobile banking is free to all HawaiiUSA Online Banking members. An internet-enabled device is required to access the HawaiiUSA Mobile Banking App and Website. You must be enrolled in HawaiiUSA Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Enrollment in HawaiiUSA Online Banking Bill Pay is required to access any bill payment services on Mobile Banking. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and iPad mini™ are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. The Trademark BlackBerry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited (RIM®) and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Trademarks and Service Marks are the property of their respective owners. Trademark owners have no affiliation with HawaiiUSA FCU, its products and services nor its website.