Buying Your First Home
Are you ready for homeownership?
Owning your first home gives you a sense of responsibility and security, as well as many great benefits.
- You'll strengthen your credit by making on-time mortgage payments.
- Mortgage payments help to build equity in your home if your property value increases.
- Beneficial tax deductions: Consult your tax professional about writing off interest and taxes.
- Completion of Hawaii HomeOwnership Center's First-Time Home Buyer Program
- Set-up direct deposit and automatic loan payments
- Get your APPLICATION
- For assistance completing your Mortgage Application, call (808) 534.4300 or toll-free (800) 379.1300, or email email@example.com
* Other restrictions and requirements apply. Contact a HawaiiUSA Mortgage Consultant for details.