The transition from working to retirement involves much more than just finances. This new phase in life can present many challenges. Some of the questions facing those for whom retirement is near, or who are recently retired, include:
- Most of my friends were connected to my job. What kind of social life will I have now that I am retired?
- My whole life has been about working. What is my purpose for the next 30 years now that I no longer have that?
- I never had time to exercise while I was working, but I want to take better care of myself now. Where do I start?
- I didn’t have much time for hobbies while I was working. What do I want to do with my time?
And, of course, there are still the financial questions:
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- How much can I spend each month without running out of funds?
- When should I begin to take Social Security?
- How should I be invested during retirement?
Fortunately, the CFS Financial Advisors at HawaiiUSA specialize in helping members with all the challenges and opportunities of this new stage in life called retirement.
For a complimentary pre- or post-retirement consultation, call us at 844.8338 or stop in at any one of our branches.
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC ) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.