Access your accounts anytime, anywhere with HawaiiUSA’s Online Banking service. This free service is a convenient, secure and simple way to manage your accounts. Explore the possibilities with Online Banking:
- View up-to-date account and loan balances
- View detailed account and loan history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to other accounts within the United States with Directed ACH1
Added value for your benefit:
- Pay bills with our free Online Bill Pay service
- Enroll in eStatements for free
- Enroll in eAlerts for free
- View check images
- Apply for a loan2
- Access credit card information
- Download transaction history to financial software
- Access the Mortgage Management Center
Enroll in Online Banking:
Already have an email address with us?3 Click Enroll Now to begin your Online Banking experience.
Online Banking Agreement
- IE 8, 9, 10, and 11 (IE tends to present different issues in each version)
- Firefox 8
- Chrome 15
- Safari 5
1Some restrictions apply to Directed ACH service.
2Online Banking Loan Application is available when applying for: QuickAccess Signature Line of Credit, Overdraft Line of Credit or credit limit increase, New/Used Auto, Personal Loans, or Visa Platinum Credit Card.
3A valid email address must be provided to HawaiiUSA FCU prior to enrolling in Online Banking. Visit any of our branches and update your member information today!