Business Share Draft (Non-Profit)
Business Share Draft (Checking) Account
Church, School Community & Non-Profit Organizations
This account, commonly known as a “checking” account, allows you to conveniently take care of business. Some financial institutions have complicated, difficult to understand fee schedules. Our Business Share Draft (Checking) Account eliminates the confusion with a simple fee structure.
- Low minimum opening balance of $100.
- No minimum daily balance
- No monthly service fee
- Easy to understand Transaction thresholds. Higher ADBs allow for a higher number of transactions at no charge (see Business Schedule of Fees & Charges).
- Overdraft Protection from your Share Savings account available.
- Free 24/7 Online Banking
- Free 24/7 Online Bill Pay
- Free 24/7 Telephone Banking
- Free ATM access (HawaiiUSA & Bank of Hawaii ATM’s only)
- Free eStatements