Your Benefits Matter
We pride ourselves in providing a comprehensive benefits package to you and your family.
Health & Wellness
This program is available at no cost to employees and their dependents.
- Medical: Employees may choose from multiple plans offering comprehensive coverage with an emphasis on disease prevention. The plans differ in cost and operation. Emergency coverage is available at any time, anywhere in the world.
- Wellness: Our medical plans provide professional counseling to help employees assess their lifestyle, health habits and health risks and then design a plan to encourage healthy behavior.
- Vision: Our vision plans provide coverage on eye exams, frames, lenses and contact lenses for you and your eligible dependents.
- Dental: One plan offers the freedom to visit any dentist, while another uses in-network providers who can offer considerable cost savings to you based on contracted fees with the company.
- Life: Life and ad&d insurance benefits provide financial security to your family members. Basic life insurance coverage is offered at one times your base annual earnings to a maximum of $250,000 with a minimum coverage of $50,000. Employees also may purchase coverage for eligible dependents at group rates.
- Other Benefits Include:
- Premium Waiver Incentive
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Onsite Flu Shots
- Onsite Health Assessments
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement Leave
- Temporary Military Training Reimbursement*
- Discounts on credit union products and services (e.g. Loans, Safe Deposit Boxes, etc.)
All eligible full-time employees also can receive an additional subsidy to
purchase supplemental insurance that includes the following:
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Dental
- Voluntary Long-Term Care
*Employee reimbursed for difference between regular and military pay
(if less) up to 3 weeks.
- 401(k) Plan: At HawaiiUSA FCU, we understand the importance of planning your financial future. Our 401(k) Plan is designed to help you achieve your financial goals with built-in tax advantages and contributions from the company, subject to IRS limitations.
- Celebrating Our Success
- STIP: Our financial success hinges on our employees’ performance, and we’re committed to retaining the most valuable employees. That’s why we offer profit-sharing to employees who will receive a discretionary annual payment through our Short-Term Incentive Plan.
- Keys of Excellence: High achievers on our team embody our dedication to Service, Achievement, Unity and Integrity. Our Keys of Excellence Awards program recognizes outstanding employees who have exhibited the highest level of commitment to our core values in their interactions with members, colleagues and the community at large.
- Service Awards: Our dedicated employees are rewarded and recognized annually when reaching certain years of service milestones (5, 10, 15, etc).