HawaiiUSA's Mobile Banking is a convenient, time-saving service that can help you take care of your financial tasks quickly.
We also want to make sure you're taking important safety precautions to protect your sensitive information.
Following these security tips will enhance your experience
Mobile Banking* allows you to manage your money on a mobile phone wherever you go, but it's important to follow these security guidelines to thwart any attempts to gain access to your account information. If you notice any strange activity on your account, please contact us immediately at (808) 534.4300.
- Do not leave your mobile phone or device unattended
- Set up an auto screen lock on your device
- Create a password or security pattern to unlock your device
- Do not share or write down your password
- Use a complex password for each online account you have and update your passwords periodically
- Contact your mobile carrier immediately if your mobile phone is lost or stolen and change your Online Banking credentials
- Do not open links or download attachments from any unknown or suspicious email sender or text message
- Download apps from well-known and trusted app vendors
- Remember to log off and close the app or browser when you are done with your banking session
- Use trusted and secured sites to conduct financial transactions and make sure the web address includes “https://” that is designed to ensure a recognized level of security
- Be cautious when using public wi-fi connection
- Use a QR code scanner that checks the URL and asks you before opening the web page
- Install a security app on your device
- Avoid clicking the “Remember Password” option because this will prevent people from accessing your account information if your device is lost or stolen
*Mobile Banking is required to access the HawaiiUSA Mobile Banking App and Website. You must be enrolled in HawaiiUSA Online Banking to access mobile banking. Enrollment in HawaiiUSA Online Banking Bill Pay is required to access any bill payment services on mobile banking. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.