Education is the foundation of who we are. We take pride in serving Hawaii’s educators and fulfilling their needs for financial solutions and professional development.
A is for approved
Fast and easy loan approval process for teachers with the Signature Line of Credit
If you need a bit of help making ends meet this month, our Signature Line of Credit (LOC) may be right for you. Educators can receive up to $2,500 at 4.25% APR1 fast.
- Teachers are not required to show proof of one year of employment. Must mention “Teacher Loan” in the description area of the loan application and present a valid Department of Education (DOE) Form 5*.
- Funds can be used on classroom supplies, monthly bills, or even groceries.
- Payment and interest are only calculated on what was spent, instead of the total value of the LOC. To avoid debt overload, use only what you need, when you need it, and stop when you don't.
- Synced with your HawaiiUSA Online Banking dashboard, the Signature LOC is ready to be used as soon as the account is opened.
1Annual Percentage Rate. Rate as of 1/26/21. Offer subject to satisfactory credit review. Variable rate changes annually.
*HawaiiUSA terms and conditions apply. Must meet membership guidelines and/or lending guidelines.
Life matters Cash Back VISA Credit Card
If you have to use your credit card, earn 1% unlimited cash back with our Life Matters Cash Back VISA Credit Card. Low rates and no annual fees.
It's never too late to prepare for the future. Get started with just $5 and watch your savings build over time with monthly dividends. No setup or monthly account services fees.
Open an Account
eLife Checking Debit Mastercard
Life happens sometimes and you need cash fast. Stress less when withdrawing form ATMs nationwide. eLife checking accounts can receive up to $20 in ATM refunds per cycle, plus premium monthly dividends and other complimentary benefits. No minimum balance.
Open an Account
HSTA Mortgage Program
Finding a mortgage in Hawaii shouldn't be like guessing on a multiple-choice quiz. First we learn about your unique needs as a future homeowner. Then we guide you to choose wisely, because HawaiiUSA believes that wise life choices and wise financial choices go hand in hand.
As an HSTA member** you're eligible for benefits such as
- As low as 3% down with mortgage insurance
- Reduced origination and closing costs
- Flexible income limits and qualifying ratios
**HawaiiUSA terms and conditions apply. Must meet membership guidelines, lending guidelines, and/or monthly qualifications.