Register today: "Are you financially healthy?" Workshop
April 30, 2019 | 6:00-7:45 p.m. | HawaiiUSA Community Rooms at the Main Branch
Bills, loans, cards, retirement - can you keep your finger on the pulse of your money? What are the signs of financial wellbeing and how do you achieve it? You won't want to miss this interactive workshop. You'll leave armed with tools and knowledge to help you achieve the personal goals that matter to you. And best of all, it's free! Limited seats, register online.
Manage your personal finances with My-Fi
My-Fi is a powerful digital money management solution that has been seamlessly integrated with HawaiiUSA Online Banking and Mobile App. My-Fi makes it easy to track your budgets, set goals, monitor transactions, and categorize your spending. Now you can see all your accounts, balances, and transactions in one secure location.
What can My-Fi do for you?
- Keep track of your accounts—checking, savings, credit card, even your 401(k)—from over 13,000 financial institutions
- Create budgets and track your spending
- Categorize your expenses into variable (i.e. dining out, entertainment, groceries, etc.) or recurring (i.e. bills, loan payments, rent, etc.)
- Create financial goals and set strategies and plans to achieve them
Ready to take charge of your finances with My-Fi? Here's how to enroll:
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Click the "My-Fi" tab
- Acknowledge the My-Fi agreement
- Click "Proceed” and you’re on your way to better managing your finances
Take the guess work out of things with our financial calculators
Our financial calculators can help you estimate loan payments, monthly budgets and compare borrowing costs so you can plan ahead. Our tools can assist you in evaluating financial products and services.
See our available calculators
Say, “Banzai!” to financial education
HawaiiUSA is committed to helping our members increase their financial knowledge so they can continue to choose wisely because Life matters. We partner with “Banzai!”, a leading provider of financial education to offer a free, fun financial literacy experience for teens and young adults.
Learn more about Banzai!
Teach your keiki to save
Visit a HawaiiUSA Branch from April 8-12 and get a free financial health gift (while supplies last) to help your keiki, and learn more about our savings and certificate products designed just for them.