HELOC Promo HawaiianMiles
There's never been a better time to access your HawaiiUSA Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) than now! With HawaiiUSA's Access & Earn promotion, you can take advantage of today's low interest rates and qualify to earn 15,000 HawaiianMiles. Simply write a check from your HELOC account or visit one of our 12 branches to draw a minimum of $20,000*.
- Earn flyer miles by using your HawaiiUSA HELOC for the things you want or need.
- Advances will be charged at your account's prevailing rate.
- Balances must be maintained for at least six months in order to qualify. Other than regular monthly payments, early payoffs will not earn the frequent flyer miles.
- Limit to 15,000 miles once you draw $20,000 or more from your existing HawaiiUSA HELOC
- This offer to earn HawaiianMiles is not available to HawaiiUSA HELOC accounts that have a discounted promotional rate.
*HawaiianMiles earned during promotion are non-transferable. Minimum aggregate draw of $20,000 (between 4/1/2013-6/30/13) required to qualify. Advances will be charged at your account’s prevailing rate. This offer to earn HawaiianMiles is not available to HawaiiUSA HELOC accounts that have a discounted promotional rate. Qualifying members must be enrolled in the HawaiianMiles program. Limit to 15,000 HawaiianMiles once you draw $20,000 or more from your existing HawaiiUSA HELOC. The award will be processed after the minimum draw amount is met and remains outstanding for a six-month period (less regularly-scheduled payments). Miles will be awarded six-months after the minimum aggregate draw for this promotional period is completed. The awarded miles will be processed by Hawaiian Airlines and miles earned may not immediately be reflected on your account. Awardees may be responsible for paying taxes on earned miles. Please consult your tax advisor. All other provisions of your HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union Agreement remain unchanged. Loan drafts must be drawn for $250.00 or more to avoid the $10.00 minimum draw fee. Loan drafts are not eligible for electronic conversion under NACHA regulations and should not be used where checks are converted to electronic debits (ACH).