The Payroll Relief Program has two ways to help:
Option 1: Personal Loan
Option 2: Loan Deferral
- Borrow up to one month’s amount of pay
- Fixed 6.00% APR*
- Up to 6-month term
- Available to all federal employees
- No annual fees or prepayment penalty
- Defer one month's payment on a current HawaiiUSA term loan up to two times
- Request funds and have them available immediately
- Set it and forget it. It's easy to set automatic loan payments, so you can forget about minding late payments or penalties.
Access funds when you need them
How will you use your relief loan?
- Pay bills
- Temporary living expenses
- Child care
- Other necessary expenses (i.e. caring for family)
Still have questions about how to improve your money matters?
Call us on Oahu at (808) 534.4300 or toll-free at (800) 379.1300. We’re here Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. If calling outside of regular business hours, you may leave a message and we’ll call you back the next business day.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate
1 New loans only. Must show proof of employment with the Federal Government through paystub or direct deposit statement. Minimum loan amount is $500, maximum loan amount to not exceed one month’s net pay. $169.60 monthly principal and interest payment for $1,000 loan at 6.00% APR for 6 months. Fixed 6.00% APR includes 0.25% discount for automatic payment from HawaiiUSA checking or payroll deduction (0.25% higher without). Rate will increase if automatic transfer or payroll deduction is discontinued. Availability subject to change by HawaiiUSA FCU at any time.
2 Only HawaiiUSA term loans are eligible for Loan Deferral; Lines of Credit (HELOC, Signature, Overdraft) and credit cards are ineligible. Account must be current and not be past due more than 15 days at the time of deferral. Subject to HawaiiUSA terms and conditions. Membership guidelines may apply. Availability subject to change by HawaiiUSA FCU at any time.