- You will receive an email from “Member Services via Docusign”.
- Click on “Review Documents”. You will be taken to the Docusign website (www.Docusign.com)
- You will be presented with identification questions
Note: If you are unable to answer the questions, please call or email us at (808) 534.4300 (ask for the Consumer Loan Center) or email@example.com
- You will be asked to review the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure. Please review and if you agree, check the box, “I agree to use electronic records and signatures”.
- Review the loan documents.
a. Summary of the loan
b. HawaiiUSA Credit Protection Plan (HCPP) Contract
c. Loan application
d. Loan agreement/disclosure
- To sign the documents, click on the “sign here” box.
a. The first time you click on a “sign here” box, you will be prompted to select a signature and initials format. To change the style of signature, click on “Change Style”. Select one of the formats and click on “Adopt and Sign”.
NOTE: Please do not change your name or initials. Signatures and initials must match the name on the documents.
b. Make sure to sign all the boxes.
- Click on “Finish”. If you wish to save or print the documents, select print or
download in the dialog box.
The loan will be disbursed shortly after receiving the signed and validated loan documents (during our normal business hours).
If you have questions, please call us at (808) 534.4300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.