Our First-Time Car Buyer Loan features a simple and quick application process along with a competitive rate. A HawaiiUSA loan officer is ready to work with you and help you receive the financing you need.
Requirements for Obtaining a HawaiiUSA First Time Car Buying Loan
- Have consistent and verifiable monthly income for at least the last 12 months.
- Maintain a minimum monthly income of $1,500
- Down payment of at least 10% on the vehicle
- "No credit history" loans available
- $20,000 maximum loan amount
- 40% maximum debt ratio
- Terms available up to 72 months
- No current delinquencies, collections, charge-offs or judgments
- Available for direct and indirect loans
Special Discounts for HawaiiUSA Members
- 0.25% interest rate discount when you use Auto Transfer/Payroll Deduction
- 0.25% interest rate discount for successfully completing HawaiiUSA's LEAP* online education course, Drive Away Happy
* Life Events Assistance Program (LEAP) is HawaiiUSA's financial education initiative. LEAP provides HawaiiUSA's employees, members and neighborhood communities with comprehensive financial education, tools and resources. HawaiiUSA is committed to being recognized as the financial institution that goes above and beyond to help our clients attain their financial goals.