Until such time that the IEG FCU credit cards are fully converted to the HawaiiUSA FCU card types, your existing IEG FCU credit card will continue as is with these changes:
- Send payments to new address, indicated on coupon attached to statement.
- Payments can be made at any HawaiiUSA FCU branch, including the new HawaiiUSA IEG Branch at 375 Kekuanaoa Street in Hilo.
- If you wish to mail payments to the IEG Branch, the branch address remains the same: 375 Kekuanaoa Street, Hilo, HI 96720.
- The process to make payments by automatic transfer will change:
After November 30, 2015:
- The automatic payment method you have been using to pay balances on your IEG FCU credit card will be discontinued.
- The reason for the discontinued payment method is due to the system change that will occur when IEG FCU converts to HawaiiUSA.
- As of November 30, 2015, automatic payment functions will cease.
Making Credit Card Payments at the IEG Branch:
- Automatic payments will continue to operate at gotomycard.com. You may enroll online for this service at the gotomycard.com site.
- An update of your routing number and account number needs to be done by everyone using gotomycard.com and can be accomplished at that website.
- Credit card payments made at the IEG Branch before 2:00 p.m. will be reflected on the credit card account within two business days.
- Any payment made after 2:00 p.m. will be reflected on the credit card account within three business days.
- Payments may be mailed to the address on the coupon attached to your monthly billing statement.
- Payments will appear on your credit card account three business days from the receipt of the payment.
- As was done in the past, for replacement cards due to lost or stolen cards, please contact IEG FCU.
- Disputes on your credit card statements will be handled in the same manner as in the past.
- Reward points: It is recommended that you redeem your VISA Reward Points before April 30, 2016. Once you receive your new HawaiiUSA Platinum VISA or Platinum VISA Rewards card, any and all existing Rewards Points will be discontinued and are non-transferable.
All of your balances and transaction histories will remain with your IEG FCU credit card account until fully converted to the HawaiiUSA FCU credit card account.
Dream Points Rewards
Visit our homepage