Students age 13 to 23 will enjoy the more advanced money lessons that are part of our Jump-Start Student Program. As they begin to earn their own money in some cases, teens can get a better sense of what it means to be financially independent.
- Account requires a $25 minimum balance*
- Option to open a special Share Certificate with "add-on" feature
- Includes access to Online Banking and Telephone Banking
Additional Benefits** for Members 15 and Up
- Open a Share Draft checking account (must have valid picture ID)
- Includes ATM Card, and Debit Card for members at least 16 years old with valid ID
- Use of Online Bill Pay
- Surcharge-free ATM access at all HawaiiUSA and Bank of Hawaii locations
- Opportunity to apply for a VISA® Credit Card
Once a student turns 18, our Investing & Insurance services*** are available for financial planning.
*$5.00 minimum deposit into a Primary Share Savings is required for membership.
**Members under the age of 15 or 15 years of age or older without a valid picture ID, require a parent or guardian as a joint member on all accounts. HawaiiUSA FCU ATM, Gold Debit MasterCard and VISA Credit Card and Online Bill Pay (online bill payment service) are free.
***Product and Services offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P., are: not NCUA or NCUSIF insured, not credit union guaranteed, and may lose value. Financial Advisors are employees of HawaiiUSA FCU and registered representatives through CFS. HawaiiUSA FCU is in partnership with CFS. Member NASD/SIPC.