Keeping track of paper-based payments can be challenging in your busy life. With Online Bill Pay, you can consolidate every bill in a central location and track them as they are paid. Take care of your payments the worry-free way.
- Easily add payees who are individuals or companies
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments from your checking account so you never miss a bill
- View payment history and cleared checks
- View, edit and cancel pending payments
- Receive email notices of payment activity
HawaiiUSA guarantees your payments through Online Bill Pay. We'll cover 100% of any late fees and finance charges if your payment scheduled through Online Bill Pay meets the following criteria:
- Payment does not exceed $10,000
- Provided payee details are accurate
- Payment was scheduled in time, and it was not a prohibited payment
How to Enroll in Online Bill Pay
- Open a HawaiiUSA Checking account
- Enroll in and access Online Banking
- Click the "Bill Pay" tab
- Acknowledge the Online Bill Pay Agreement and begin setting up your payees.