With Automatic Payments, eliminate the need to write checks, as well as the traditional costs associated with mailing out payments. Login to Online Banking and you’re just a few click away from setting up your recurring payments to be automatically transferred from your account on or before the payment due date. Save time, save money, choose wisely.
Benefits to Automatic Payments
- Peace of mind – Know your payment gets where it needs to go; no lost or stolen checks in the mail
- Lower costs – No stamps, envelopes, or trips to the branch necessary
- Convenience – Easy to setup and can be done anywhere you have access to the internet
- On-time – No one likes having to pay late fees, so avoid them all together by scheduling all your payments; late payments may also damage your credit score
- Environmentally conscious – No more paper clutter
- 0.25% discount on your loan* – Setup Automatic Payments (or a Payroll Deduction) on your Auto Loan through HawaiiUSA Online Banking then come in to any of our conveniently located branches to request your savings
* Automatic Payment must be done from a HawaiiUSA Share Draft Account, a Share Account that has an electronic payroll deposit. Discount is also eligible if loan payment is made directly through a payroll deposit distribution.
How to set up Automatic Payments
- Login to Online Banking (Not yet enrolled? Sign up here)
- Click on "Transfers"
- Select if this is an Immediate Transfer (one-time), Future Transfer (one-time) or Recurring Transfer
- In the "From" dropdown menu, select the account (i.e. Share Draft) where payments will be made from
- In the "To" dropdown menu, select the account (Auto Loan) you are making payment on
- In the "Amount" field, place the amount of your payment
If you're enrolling in Recurring Transfers...
- Select “Yes” or “No” if these transfers will be indefinite until cancelled
- In the “Frequency” dropdown menu, select how often the transfers should be made (i.e. monthly)
- In the “First Transfer” field, select the date of when you want the first transfer to be made
- If transfers are not indefinite, in the “Stop Transfer” filed, select the date when you want your Automatic Payments to end
- Click “Submit”
If you’re looking to reward yourself with a 0.25% discount on your loan by enrolling in Automatic Payments…
- Visit any of our conveniently located branches across Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island and request your savings.
For questions on Automatic Payments, contact our Call Center at (808) 534.4300 or toll-free at (800) 379.1300.