Get the latest and greatest. Set up email, text, or push notifications.
Update contact info and preferences
Update your email address, phone number, and set up your device to receive push or text messages
Follow these steps after logging into Online Banking:
Change Mobile Phone Number
- Go to the "Settings"
- Select the "Contact" tab
- Add/edit phone number by clicking the edit (pencil) icon
- Check mark the box stating "I would like to receive SMS text messages to this number"
- Click "Send a code via text"
- A verification code will be sent to your device. Please check your Messages/Messaging App to retrieve and enter the code to verify the phone number for SMS text messages
- Once done, save changes
- You may also update or enter additional email addresses, just be aware that communications will be sent to the address you select as "preferred"
- In the Settings, click the “Contact” tab
- Scroll down to the Email Address section and click “Add Email”
- Create a nickname for your email address
- Enter in your new email address
- Confirm the email address by re-entering it in the field below
- (Optional) Select “Set as preferred contact email” to get notifications sent to that email address
- Click “Save Changes”
- Complete the verification prompt
- Click verify when complete
Get SMS, Email, or Push Alerts
If you've already enabled your mobile phone for SMS (text), follow these steps to set up your alerts.
- Select the Financial Tools tab, then select Alerts
- Choose the Alert category
- For the “Accounts” Alerts, members will have the option to specify which account (s) to setup the Alerts
- Enable desired Alert(s)
- Enable desired delivery method (Email, SMS, Push), member may select more than one.
- Select which email and/or mobile devices to send the notifications to
- Click “Save” to update changes
NOTE: If the desired SMS phone number does not appear, member may need to confirm their mobile phone number in Settings > Contact
Here are the different type of Alerts you can choose from: