Get paid faster with Autobooks
Autobooks enables small business owners to send invoices, accept payments, and keep track of customers, all in Business Digital Banking.
Accept card payments
Credit and debit card,
remote and in-person
Send digital invoices
Create and send invoices,
no stamps needed
Get paid faster
Receive payments directly
into your business checking account
How much does it cost?
Basic features are always free:
- Accepting card payments
- Creating, sending, and tracking the status of invoices
- Receiving payments directly into your HawaiiUSA Business Share Draft account
Additional features are $9.99 per month, after a 90-day trial period:
- Dashboard summaries
- Tracking vendor payments
How to get started
All you need is a Business Share Draft Checking Account and Business Digital Banking.
- Log in or Enroll in Business Digital Banking
- Go to Business Tools > AutoBooks
Download Our App
* Mobile Banking is free to all HawaiiUSA Online Banking members. An internet-enabled device is required to access the HawaiiUSA Mobile Banking App. You must be enrolled in HawaiiUSA Online Banking to access Mobile Banking. Enrollment in HawaiiUSA Online Banking Bill Pay is required to access any bill payment services on Mobile Banking. Standard messaging and data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and iPad mini™ are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc. App StoreSM is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Trademarks and Service Marks are the property of their respective owners. Trademark owners have no affiliation with HawaiiUSA FCU, its products and services nor its website.
No downloads are required. Simply log into HawaiiUSA Business Digital Banking and go to Autobooks
Autobooks is built directly into Business Digital Banking, so you don’t need multiple logins. Additionally, Autobooks is designed with small business owners in mind, not accountants, so it’s streamlined to focus on receivables, payables, and cashflow, while providing a fully functional accounting tool in the background.
Email the Autobooks team at [email protected] or call between 9am - 6pm EST (4am - 1pm HST) at 866.617.3122