Filing a Business Debit Card Dispute

Please call us at (808) 534.4300 or toll free at (800) 379.1300 to cancel your debit card and file your dispute. You may also visit one of our 12 branches to file a dispute.

HawaiiUSA FCU For more information, call HawaiiUSA FCU at (808) 534.4300 or toll-free (800) 379.1300, click or visit one of our branches.
Member Cellular Discounts with Sprint