Convenient credit union services
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's Main branch is where you can open accounts, apply for loans and manage your finances with our services. Take care of your financial business at our main branch, visit our other branches or call us to learn more.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Phone: (808) 534.4300
About the Main Branch
- The Main Branch is located near the downtown business center next to the Chinese Cultural Plaza. For your convenience, an ATM is located on site. Safe deposit boxes also are available. This building houses the Loan Administration, Branch Administration, Member Protection Center and Central Operations departments.
- The adjacent building is a parking structure with ample parking and also houses the Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Enterprise Risk Management, and Marketing departments.
- Though the address is College Walk, the entrance to the credit union is from A'ala Street.
- The Branch Manager is Aaron Koichi Clevenger.
How to get to the Main Branch
- From Diamond Head (East Oahu), take the H-1 freeway west (Ewa) and get off on the School Street exit. The first street you come to is A'ala Street. Take a left and go down two blocks. On the left you will see our two-story tan building and four-story parking structure.
- From Ewa (West Oahu), take the H-1 freeway east (Diamond Head) and get off on the Vineyard Boulevard exit. Continue on Vineyard Boulevard for four blocks. At the fourth traffic light, turn right onto A'ala Street. Continue one block and our credit union will be on the left.