Convenient credit union services
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's Kapolei branch on Oahu is where you can open accounts, apply for loans and manage your finances with our services. Take care of your financial business at our Kapolei branch, visit our other branches or call us to learn more.
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Phone: (808) 674.8350
About the Kapolei Branch
- HawaiiUSA‘s Kapolei Branch is located next to Zippy's. Considered Oahu's second city, Kapolei is growing with many new businesses and homes being developed.
- For your convenience, 24-hour Electronic Service Center with ATM and kiosk is available. Safe deposit boxes with the latest in biometric security are located here.
- The Branch Manager is Norma Agustin.
How to get to the Kapolei Branch
- From Diamond Head (East Oahu), take the H-1 freeway west (Ewa). Take the Kapolei/Makakilo off-ramp (Exit 2). Turn left towards the ocean and Kapolei town. At the first stop light, turn right onto Farrington Hwy. (Farrington Hwy. merges into Kamokila Blvd.) The branch is located on the right, behind Zippy's Restaurant. Turn into the Zippy's parking lot.
- From Waianae (West Oahu), take the H-1 freeway east (Diamond Head). Take the Kapolei exit (Exit 1B) until you reach Kamokila Blvd. Turn right and the branch will be on the right, behind Zippy's Restaurant. Turn into the Zippy's parking lot.