Convenient credit union services
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's Kaimuki branch on Oahu is where you can open accounts, apply for loans and manage your finances with our services. Take care of your financial business at our Kaimuki branch, visit our other branches or call us to learn more.
The Waialae Building
3660 Waialae Ave. #108
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Hours (Kaimuki Branch is now closed. Please visit our new Kahala Branch.)
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am -12:00 pm
Phone: (808) 733.1700
About the Kaimuki Branch
- Our Kaimuki Branch is located on the first floor of the Waialae Building, which is home of a popular local restaurant, "3660 on the Rise."
- Parking is available under the building. Remember to bring your parking card for free validation.
- For your convenience, an ATM is located at the front entrance of the Waialae Building.
- The Branch Manager is Judy Konishi.
How to get to the Kaimuki Branch
- From Hawaii Kai (East Oahu), take the H-1 freeway west (Ewa) and exit on the Waialae Avenue off-ramp. Stay on Waialae Avenue for another six blocks until you get to Wilhelmina Rise. The four-story structure on the corner of Wilhelmina and Waialae is The Waialae Building.
- From Ewa (West Oahu), take the H-1 freeway east (Diamond Head) and exit on the Koko Head Avenue off-ramp. Take a left onto Koko Head Avenue until you come to Waialae Avenue. Take a right on Waialae, then left onto Wilhelmina Rise. The four-story structure on the corner of Wilhelmina and Waialae is The Waialae Building.