Convenient credit union services
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's Kahala branch on Oahu is where you can open accounts, apply for loans and manage your finances with our services. Take care of your financial business at our Kahala branch, visit our other branches or call us to learn more.
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am -1:00 pm
Phone: (808) 733.1700
About the Kahala Branch
- Our Kahala Branch is located on the corner of Waialae Avenue and Hunakai Street.
- For your convenience, an ATM is located at the front entrance of the building.
- Shared Branching is not available at Kahala Branch.
- The Branch Manager is Judy Konishi.
How to get to the Kahala Branch
- From Hawaii Kai (East Oahu), take Kalanianaole highway and take the Kilauea Avenue exit. Continue on Waialae Avenue, take a left on Hunakai Street and the branch will be on your right.
- From Ewa (West Oahu), take the H-1 freeway east (Diamond Head) and exit on the Waialae Avenue off-ramp. Continue on Waialae Avenue, the branch will be on your right.