Convenient credit union services
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's Hawaii Kai branch on Oahu is where you can open accounts, apply for loans and manage your finances with our services. Take care of your financial business at our Hawaii Kai branch, visit our other branches or call us to learn more.
Hawaii Kai Executive Plaza I
6700 Kalanianaole Hwy. #110
Honolulu, Hawaii 96825
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Phone: (808) 393.2400
About the Hawaii Kai Branch
- The Hawaii Kai Branch is located on the first floor of the Hawaii Kai Executive Plaza I Building, on the east side of Outback Steakhouse and in the same building as Kaiser Permanente, Salon Etc., and Hawaii Kai Chiropractic.
- There is ample parking around the entire building.
- For your convenience, an ATM is located near the branch.
- The Branch Manager is Kelly Iwanaga.
How to get to the Hawaii Kai Branch
- From Hawaii Kai via Kalanianaole Highway, turn right into the driveway between Outback Steakhouse and the Hawaii Kai Towne Center sign. The Hawaii Kai Executive Plaza is on the right.
- From Ewa (West Oahu), take the H-1 freeway east (towards Hawaii Kai). H-1 freeway merges into Kalanianaole Highway. Take a left onto Keahole Street. Turn right at the gas station (first stop light)and follow the road behind the Hawaii Kai Towne Center. The two-story building on the right behind Outback Steakhouse is The Hawaii Kai Executive Plaza.