Visit our branch today to take advantage of these limited-time specials
Convenient credit union services
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's Ewa branch on Oahu is where you can open accounts, apply for loans and manage your finances with our services. Take care of your financial business at our Ewa branch, visit our other branches or call us to learn more.
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Phone: (808) 683.0830
About the Ewa Branch
- The Ewa Branch is located in the Ewa Town Center next to Longs Drugs.
- There is ample parking around the building.
- Shared Branching is not available at Ewa Branch.
- The Branch Manager is Sydette Ling.
How to get to the Ewa Branch
- Coming from Waianae, from H-1 Freeway East, take Exit 5 Ewa to Fort Weaver Road. Continue on Fort Weaver Road, and the Ewa Town Center is located on the corner of Fort Weaver Road and Geiger Road. The branch is located next to Longs Drugs.
- Coming from Honolulu, from H-1 Freeway West, take Exit 5A Ewa to Fort Weaver Road. Continue on Fort Weaver Road, and the Ewa Town Center is located on the corner of Fort Weaver Road and Geiger Road. The branch is located next to Longs Drugs.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Personal Loan offer valid on all applications received beginning November 16, 2019. This offer can be cancelled or changed at any time. The actual rate will be determined by the creditworthiness of the borrower. New money only and must be closed at the Ewa Branch. Loan amount must meet $500 minimum requirement. New Personal Loans are eligible for a 0.25% discount with automatic transfer from either share draft, share account with ACH payroll deposit, or payroll deduction; rate as low as 2.50% without. (Payment example: Loan amount of $1,000 at 2.25% APR for 12 months would have a monthly principal and interest payment of $84.35). This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Subject to HawaiiUSA’s loan terms and conditions. Membership guidelines may apply. Insured by NCUA
**APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is effective as of November 16, 2019 and is subject to change without notice. Minimum balance requirement to open this account is $5,000 of New Money and this account must be funded entirely of New Money. New Money is defined as funds not currently on deposit with HawaiiUSA FCU and excludes funds withdrawn from HawaiiUSA FCU and redeposited into any account during the promotional period. The maximum balance is $245,000. You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000 in this account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Not combinable with any other offer. Terms on this account are offered as a special promotion. This account will automatically renew at maturity into a new 12 Month Certificate at the prevailing rate, unless specified within the 10-day grace period.