Convenient credit union services
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union's Aloha branch on Oahu is where you can open accounts, apply for loans and manage your finances with our services. Take care of your financial business at our Aloha branch, visit our other branches or call us to learn more.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Phone: (808) 841.6836
About the Aloha Branch
- Our Aloha Branch is located on the ground-level of the Airport Trade Center.
- Shared Branching is not available at Aloha Branch.
- ATM is not available at this location.
- The Branch Manager is Aaron Clevenger.
How to get to the Aloha Branch
- From Hawaii Kai (East Oahu), take the H-1 Freeway West (Ewa) to H-1 92 West/North Nimitz Highway. Take exit 18 from H-1 West. Continue on Nimitz Highway and turn left onto Paiea Street. You will see the Airport Trade Center on your right just past Koapaka Street.
- From Ewa (West Oahu), take the H-1 Freeway East to Aolele Street in Honolulu and take exit 16 from H-1 East. Merge onto Aolele Street. Turn left onto Paiea Street. You will see the Airport Trade Center on your left.