Experience a sleek design, intuitive navigation, and personalized content
We are excited to bring you an all-new HawaiiUSA website!
Our new site will make it faster and easier for you to find information you’re searching for. Content is presented in an attractive and functional way, and adapts to your personal preferences to provide a personalized experience.
Why a new website?
We are always working to deliver better digital experiences for HawaiiUSA members. We invest in technology that allows us to learn, optimize, and above all help you accomplish what you need to do. Your time is valuable, and we respect that.
When will the website go live?
We are in the final stages of construction and plan to launch the new website on 12/06/23.
You’ll still have access to digital banking, financial calculators, financial planning, online applications, chat and support; however they may be in different locations than on our current website. But don’t worry; we’re here to guide you. We are committed to simplifying your banking and empowering you to reach your financial goals.
We designed with you in mind. Based on feedback and data, the new layouts and navigation will help you find what you need.
We provide a variety of Calculators to help you achieve your savings, spending, borrowing, or planning goals.
A: Yes, when the new website launches it will change to hawaiiusafcu.com/DigitalBanking. But don’t worry, our homepage will still be hawaiiusafcu.com and you’ll still be able to easily find the Digital Banking Login page in the top right corner.
A: No, the HawaiiUSA mobile app will not be affected by this change. If you don’t yet have the mobile app, there’s no better time to download it!
A: You’ll still have many options to receive the support you need, plus some new ones:
- Digital Banking Login page – video tutorials, step-by-step guides, FAQs
- Chat with Virtual Assistant – click the chat bubble on any web page to get answers from Koa, our chatbot. Type “live person” into the message bar to instantly start a live chat with a HawaiiUSA representative
- During non-business hours, or high-traffic periods, you may leave a message and someone will reply.
- Co-Browsing with a live person - During a live chat session, HawaiiUSA may invite you to share your “co-browse” code that enables us to remotely view your active web page in order to provide quick and effective technical support. You can obtain your code by clicking the “Co-Browse” Screen icon at the bottom of our website.
- Sitewide Search – “Search/magnifying glass icon” at the top of the website